Monday, April 11, 2011

somebody pls tell me why ı write in caps ?! Somebody smr or many bodies manywhr told that it is like shouting :) Well ı did not have such intension unless i have some kind of neurotic problem that i am not aware of .Not that i think anybody would care but tagging and fanart is my hobby .I will hate to credit every dot and every line i put in my graphs just bcs it'll be too time consuming .For a summary of the prev.: in tags i use CILM ( now closed ) and CDO artists which are credited on the tags or i use artists that allow which are credited on the graphs and tags as well .If you see yours or somebodys art in these which is uncredited or credited wrong way feel free to tell  me and i'll either amend or delete.Pls do not hack or slash my blog for such silly reason. Other stuff like scrap kits and elements are free stuff ( mostly ).I'll try to list my fav. resources links well as soon as ı have the energy.Promise.
As you are most possibly aware English is my foreign language and ... I write in English bcs ı have friends from different nationalities and ı am sure of one thing my English can not be worse than online , instant translaters.I also dont intend to watch out and go check or double check or think too much abt the grammatical or else kind of mistakes i make bcs it so NOT fun and time consuming. I really suggest you to bear with me/my English unless some mistake i make happens to be a matter of life and death to you. In that case dont lose sleep over it just tell me :)
See at least ı managed to quit capitals in my 2nd only post .Good sign i hope :/
here are more tags which are old thingies so mostly CILM artists.




No comments: